Evo 2st 300cc – 2017 – PROMO
- Tax Included
€ 6690 -> 5800
- Tax Excluded
€ 5529 -> 4793
- Availability :
- If your like it, share this
Beta presents the new 2017 Evo Trial model range, which represents a continued evolvement from the 2016 model, affirming its position as market leader in the industry, thereby repeating history for the Tuscan Manufacturer.
The Beta engineers have carried out intensive development to the entire range and refined the Evo models from a technical and functional perspective that are more powerful, intuitive and yet still fun to ride. Highlighting the 2017 line up is no doubt the now-famous Evo engine, which for 2017 is available in 125/250/300 2T and 300 4T.
Even more big news is the introduction of the all-new 2-stroke Evo 300 SS, where “SS” stands for “Super Smooth”, this new Trial model offers riders a softer power delivery and while equally fun as the standard 300 model, it has been designed for those intimidated by the more powerful 300 models available. The Evo 300 SS is sure to grab the attention of riders across all continents.
All engines comply with the Euro 4 type-approval standard.
The engines remain the pride of the Evo model range, being easy to ride and offering amazing dependability as their two most distinctive features. Beta’s team of engineers continue to add many upgrades over last year’s model including:
Common features in all 2T engines
• New crankshaft seals: greatly reduce friction between the crankshaft and the oil seal.
• New ignition coil: The increased output from the new coil reduces emissions while also provides more stable carburetion which in turn improves throttle response thereby making it easier to ride and control the motorcycle.
• New control unit (CDI): This new dual spark system also improves carburetion while significantly improving the balance of the fuel delivery, which results in more linear power delivery while also providing more bottom end power.
• New voltage regulator: increases power output to the cooling fan allowing the engine to operate at a lower temperature.
• Optimised curve of spark advance: to further enhance the engine’s power delivery.
• New spark plug with iridium central electrode to improve performance.
• New cylinder: the sealing area has been revised to improve the tightness of the seal and increase durability.